After the excellent Watch GT 3 Pro, Huawei launches one smartwatch entry-level which, however, does not want to give up style and functionality: Huawei Watch GT 3 SE.
The device, designed for lovers of the sport was born in fitness and is characterized by a design completely renovated, from the wide AMOLED screen and numerous features despite the affordable price. Let’s find out together features.
Huawei Watch GT 3 SE: Technical characteristics
- Screen: 1.43 “(466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating system: Compatible with HarmonyOS 2 or later, Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Buttons: Power button, function button, support for operations such as touch and long press
- Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, optical heart rate sensor, barometer, skin temperature sensor
- Audio: microphone and speaker supported
- Certifications: Water resistance up to 5 ATM
- Sport: Heart rate monitoring, sleep, and stress monitoring, SpO2, breathing exercises, and 100+ sports modes including walking, running, swimming, spinning, cycling, elliptical, rowing, free workout
- Dimensions: 46.4 × 46.4 × 11 mm
- Weight: 35.6g (without strap)
- Strap: Width: 22 mm. Wrist circumference: 140-210mm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- Battery Watch GT 3 Pro 46mm: 451 mAh with autonomy for up to 14 days with typical use. Charging time: ≤ 2 hours
The new Huawei Watch GT 3 SE available only in a size of 46 mm is characterized by a new design modern, with the same AMOLED screen as the elder brother from 1.43 inches and extremely lightness only 35.6 grams without the strap.
As anticipated at the beginning, Huawei has the ambition for this to be your first smartwatch and therefore offers numerous functions related to the sport and health.
For concerns about tracking sporting activities (more than 100 recognized methods), the new Huawei Watch GT 3 SE offers plans from the smart ride and even the TruSport Science-Based Research System an algorithm from Huawei that provides detailed training assessments and suggestions based on recorded running data.
All this is supported by the water resistance of 5ATMwhich also allows it to be used for swimming and from connection with the five main satellite systems: GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS.
From the point of view of health monitoring smartwatch entry-level from Huawei offers accurate readings of vital signs thanks to Huawei TruSeen 5.0+, Huawei TruSleep 3.0, and other technologies.
Huawei TruSeen 5.0+ offers an accurate reading of the heartbeat while Huawei TruSleep 3.0 uses cutting-edge infrared light-based technology for monitoring sleep with automatic detection of the duration and recording of the activities of all phases, as well as night snoring.
But obviously, there is no lack of smart functions with the possibility of answering phone calls via Bluetooth and supporting numerous apps for fitness, music, and voice assistant. Huawei Watch GT 3 SE is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones.
Prices and Availability
Huawei Watch GT 3 SE is available only in the color Graphite Black on the Huawei Store at the price of $ 175.45 and if you buy it between 2 and 17 November you will also get a free scale Huawei Scale 3 and 3 months subscription to a Huawei Health + to obtain intelligent information on their activities, nutrition, and well-being.
Read more about Huawei Band 3 Pro Smartband
Abram left his e-business studies to devote himself to his entrepreneurial projects. In 2017, he created the company Inbound Media and wrote articles about high-tech products for his Chromebookeur site. In 2019, Chromebookeur was renamed Macbound and became a general purchasing advice site. Today, Abram manages the development and growth of Macbound, surrounded by a young and talented team.